Although there are a number of regulations which help in the smooth running of the School, there is really only one guiding principle: 'At all times use your common sense and do not do anything that will bring you or your School into disrepute'.
A. Attitude, Manners and Respect for Others:
Develop a positive attitude towards your School, your studies and your involvement in activities Develop self-discipline and responsibility for your own academic progress.
- Identify with the traditions of the School
- Good manners and respect for others are expected at all times.
- Be respectful and courteous to all visitors to the School. You may not bully anyone at any time. Do not use offensive or foul language.
B. School Uniform and Appearance:
- Show pride in your School by ensuring that your uniform is always neat.
- Full uniform must be worn at all times between School and home, at all functions and on excursions.
- Blazers will be buttoned.
- Full uniform or a School tracksuit must be worn after sports practices
C. Punctuality and Bounds:
- Be punctual for School and to all classes
- Observe all regulations which specify areas that are out of bounds, or where access is restricted to certain times You may not leave school at any time except with the permission of the Headmaster or Form Controller.
D. Respect for Property:
- Take care of your own belongings, and show respect for the property of others.
- Do not bring valuables to School unnecessarily. Any large sums of money or valuables should be handed to the Secretary for safekeeping. Take pride in the School grounds and buildings by assisting to keep them neat and free of litter.
- Any breakage or damage to property must be reported immediately
E. Classroom Code of Conduct
- Everyone has the right to learn without interference from others Be punctual and prepared for the lesson (books/files/equipment) Use appropriate language - encourage communication. Show politeness and consideration - exercise self-discipline.
- Take care of furniture and equipment.
- Respect the property of others
H. Disciplinary Sanctions
- A paragraph on disciplinary sanctions and policies will be found on the website under Code of Conduct.
|Back||Back to top|